Topic: unable to install php5-fpm on a CentOS 7
I am running a CentOS 7 server with DirectAdmin as the control panel (which installs LAMP etc for me).
Now I want to run nginx in addition to apache and for that I need php5-fpm but I don't seem to be able to find/install it.
Whatever I try I get:
[NET /etc/yum.repos.d]# yum --enablerepo=remi install php5-fpm
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, priorities
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
* base: mirror.sov.uk.goscomb.net
* epel: mirror.bytemark.co.uk
* extras: mirror.bytemark.co.uk
* remi: fr.mirror.babylon.network
* remi-php55: fr.mirror.babylon.network
* remi-php56: fr.mirror.babylon.network
* remi-safe: fr.mirror.babylon.network
* updates: mirror.bytemark.co.uk
497 packages excluded due to repository priority protections
No package php5-fpm available.
Error: Nothing to do
(I also tried php-fpm - same result)
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance