Topic: RHEL 6 EPEL

Do your packages require RHEL6 + EPEL or will they work with just RHEL6? And, do you have PHP 5.3.8 packages still available somewhere? My application isn't working entirely with 5.3.10.

Thanks, Remi

Re: RHEL 6 EPEL

EPEL is required for some extensions (ex freetds for php-mssql)

Laptop:  Fedora 38 + rpmfusion + remi (SCL only)
x86_64 builder: Fedora 39 + rpmfusion + remi-test
aarch64 builder: RHEL 9 with EPEL
Hosting Server: CentOS 8 Stream with EPEL, rpmfusion, remi

Can you put the php 5.3.8 RPM in the i386 archive? I don't see it anywhere.

Thanks again

First I'm really surprised that an application which works with 5.3.8 don't with 5.3.10...

Do you understand that remi repository goal is to provide the latest version, not oldies ?

PHP 5.3.8 have security issues fixed in last version, so this explain why I don't keep old version online.

If really you want to stay on a old but working (for you) version, you should probably keep using the EL-6 stock PHP 5.3.3 (in which the security fixes are backported)

Of course, I keep all my old RPM on a offline media (I don't have access to it for now)
Of course, I could upload some on the archive folder.

So, if really you understand your request, despite of my warning, just tell my the exact distro, arch, version, and the list of packages you need. And be patient.

Laptop:  Fedora 38 + rpmfusion + remi (SCL only)
x86_64 builder: Fedora 39 + rpmfusion + remi-test
aarch64 builder: RHEL 9 with EPEL
Hosting Server: CentOS 8 Stream with EPEL, rpmfusion, remi

Do you know of any other repositories/ resources that archive the current releases and packages? My schedule for updates doesn't match yours. I'll post the precise distro and packages I need shortly.

Thanks